Highland Classifieds

Free Internet Classifieds

Post a New Ad Search Browse All Ads Member Account Affiliates
Ad Details
Ad #
5550913
Started
Jan 31, 2017
Location
South Pasadena, California (Southern)
Asking Price:
$48,000.00
 

 
post
Write to the author about this ad
Report this ad: Wrong Category | Spam | Fraud
Seller Information
Membermarcela1517
Member Level   Standard
Valid Email   Yes
Member SinceJan 5, 2017
CountryUnited States
Active ads2

Classified 5550913
Small Restaurant in Hihgland Park Ca 90042

PRICE HAS BEEB REDUCED FOR FASTER SALE. This is a small Mexican Food Restaurant established almost 5 years ago. More than 80% of our clientele have followed up from previous restaurant and the other 20% are waking in or food to go orders. We have seen how our costumers repeatedly come to us...We are willing to train the new Owner and show all work we do to satisfy our costumers food preferences.
Contact Marcela C, (323) 378 4731 for private showings.


This ad has had 5,890 displays and 58 readers


Power your own Auctions or Classifieds (free!)  
Advertise on this Site

Copyright © 2006, Highland Classifieds. All rights reserved.